BridgeS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add more SHINE to your hair..

2 posters

Go down

Add more SHINE to your hair.. Empty Add more SHINE to your hair..

Post  fnoo Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello,

I know this section is supposed to be about fashion, but I think that we can also add beauty topics under it as well alien

Now, what I found was this cool COOL Very COOL topic about hair care..enjoy!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

كثير فيكم كسولات حيل بالعناية بالشعر والاهتمام فية علشان كذا جبت لكم طريقة سهلة مايكلف شي ونتائجة رهيبة وررروعه بس تبان بعد شهر بالتمام يعطي الشعر حيوية طبيعية ويكسبة لمعان وطول وكثافة رروعه واهم شي لاتساقط ولاتقصف

المكونات
شامبو الفيف من لوريال او شامبو فروكتوز بالفواكهة الي تحبي

او شامبو الفيف من لوريال

ملعقتين كبار عسل طبيعي

وبيضة وحدة فقط

الطريقة

يخلط المقادير مع بعض في علبة الشامبو وتستخدم كشامبو لغسل الشعر لدقائق معدودة نتائجها مذهلة بجد يابنات وانا بديت استخدمها من اسبوع فقط لاغير نتائجه وربي خيال خارقة صدقوني جربوه قبل العيد علشان تزين شعوركم غلاتي تعطي لمعه رهيبة تطول وتنبت الشعر وتعطي حيوية رهيبة للشعر جربو وخبروني

بنات خبرونا بالنتائج لاتبخولو حبايبي
fnoo
fnoo
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Add more SHINE to your hair.. Empty Re: Add more SHINE to your hair..

Post  Regina Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 am

We really need to take care of our hair more.
Even though it seems fine, our hair is screaming to be nurtured & taken care of ... like plants.

fnoo ...
I like what you posted.

We girls need to take care of ourselves. Not just for weddings or invitations, but for us.
We need to be kind & good for ourselves first before anyone else.

Cool
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Add more SHINE to your hair.. Empty Hair Style

Post  Regina Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 pm

We're talking about healthy hair here, right? So let us extend to haircuts ...

How to Avoid a Bad Haircut

1. Act it out."Avoid talking in terms of inches. Measurements might be scientific, but they're subjective when no one is pulling out a ruler. If you have hair to your collarbone and want it cut to shoulder length, pull your hair up to that exact point."

2. Show more than tell. "Stylists are visual people. Showing a photo or a magazine picture of the look you want is practically foolproof. This is especially crucial when dealing with color, since requesting 'light' streaks could mean you want them lightly placed or bright and pale."

3. Be honest. "Like a doctor who needs to know your medical history to treat you properly, stylists need to know your daily grooming habits to determine the best cut and color. So when asked if you blow-dry every day, tell the truth. The cut you want may be high maintenance, and you won't get the same effect if you air-dry."

4. Cut your losses before your hair. "If you can't come to an agreement or if you're not comfortable with your stylist's suggestions, tell him politely that you're not ready to make a change, and then seek a second opinion. As in every type of relationship, some stylists and clients just rub each other the wrong way."

5. Pay attention in the chair. "It is not the time to flip through a magazine, make calls on your cell, or slip into a catnap. While your stylist is working, watch in the mirror, and don't be afraid to ask questions or make suggestions."

afro
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Regina Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Best Kept Secrets for Shiny, Strong Hair

When you see a certain drugstore shampoo commercial where the woman (always, always) has amazingly shiny hair, do you find yourself yelling "fake!" at the TV? (Don't feel bad; I'm totally there, shouting at my TV with you.)

Turns out, it's time to stop the cynicism. You actually can have totally shiny and strong hair in real life (er, unless you live in one of these 13 worst-hair cities) -- you just need a little help. Check out the tips below.

Shine Cocktail
Celebrity hairstylist Marc Townsend (he does Natalie Portman and January Jones' hair) has the perfect recipe for shiny hair: The night before you need extra shine, mix a silicone-based shine serum with deep conditioner, apply to your hair (fine-haired chicks will want to skip their roots) and leave it on for 15 minutes (or all night if you don't have a deep love for your pillow cases). Rinse it out thoroughly and have your sunglasses on hand to shield your eyes from your hair glare.

Skip the Heat
It's tough, I know, but whenever possible avoid the blow dryer and flat irons. You'll minimize the damage and split ends, so your hair will be stronger and lay smoother (smoother hair reflects more light and looks shinier).

Get All Martha Stewart-y

For a cheap and easy hair and scalp conditioner, massage olive oil into your scalp and down your hair. Put a towel over your pillow and sleep with it in (try not to dream about Italian food too much). Rinse it in the morning.

queen
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum