BridgeS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice me if you want

2 posters

Go down

advice me if you want Empty advice me if you want

Post  LULU Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 am

hi every one i dont know if it common problem or not but why when i involve in any thing and give it the best i could it sems at the end that i did not give it what it really deserve for example Ramadan thi is the second year that we have it without studying i did not attach my self to any TV program but at the end it is not the solution there is a feeling burnnig me that i did not do what the month deserve i did not mean the Religious matters althought in those iam not the perfect but idont know i feel sad that the month will soon end as if i miss somthing

LULU

Back to top Go down

advice me if you want Empty Re: advice me if you want

Post  Regina Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 pm

It shows how much you are connected to this Holy Month.

This also applies to people ...
When you like a person so much, & they have been good to you, of course you'd do something nice to them. But, you always feel that you haven't given them enough. You haven't repaid them back enough for being nice & kind to you.

This is normal.

You may feel you haven't given someone or something the best you have.
In truth ... you actually did!

Ramadan ... it went by so fast ... true.
The reason that you are feeling that it finished so quickly is because you actually enjoyed the month.
Isn't this always true with other situations?
For example, when the start of the weekend is near, you get enthusiastic about it. You would start putting plans of where you'll go & what to do ... when all of a sudden you ask yourself ... 'Where did the weekend disappear off to?'
As for the week days, they go by in an extremely slow motion. You can't wait for it to end.

Time goes by fast when you are enjoying the moment.
It goes by slowly when you are bored with the moment.

This is the heart of a Muslim towards this month. They don't want it to end.

If you still feel that you haven't done justice to this month, say to yourself that at least you did something.
Imagine if you didn't do any of the good deeds that is required to this month ... now that is terrible.

flower
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post  LULU Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 am

thank you very much regina why i did not think like that before actully som waist the holy month in TV just sitting there in thier house and Seriese after another all the time as if it a carnaval for tv and as you said it is better to say somthing rather than doing nothing at all

LULU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum