BridgeS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you think you can get out of college that easily?!

4 posters

Go down

So you think you can get out of college that easily?! Empty So you think you can get out of college that easily?!

Post  fnoo Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:58 am

It's not bad enough that it is extremely difficult to graduate from the Girls' college of Dammam without having any emotional scars, hatred issues or a few courses to fail here and there, it's even more difficult to actually get your certificate intact, complete and correct, along with all those other papers you need with it that prove Officially that you have indeed Graduated from that place...!

Sat., 2nd week after vacation :

all staff are on duty...so me and 2 of my friends decide to meet there to get our certificates...it was a long looooooooooong day with many procedures, many papers and many signatures required...thank God we finally get them...hence, the saga afterward...

2 of my friends have mistakes in their certificates, one in the spelling of her name, the other, in her date of birth..

the certificates of "good conduct" have not been issued until this day for any of the departments (it's been 2 weeks)

the staff is Outrageously UNDER-staffed

fortunately, they seem to have been enjoying their time in long breakfasts and 'so-called' meetings in which they exchange highly classified information that is so critical they should not be bothered with any student-who are, by the way, their job to take care of..

but since this section is about chatting and having fun.....let's not be so harsh in our judgment on our obsolete system...for, I truly respect those who preserve their "tradition"...

Good luck to all

So you think you can get out of college that easily?! 165779
fnoo
fnoo
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

So you think you can get out of college that easily?! Empty Re: So you think you can get out of college that easily?!

Post  Regina Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

I can't possibly resist ...
I have to reply to your satisfactory criticism about college, fnoo.

I'm going to vent out my frustration(S), so excuse me if I might sound harsh.
Let's face it, it's the truth ... well, at least from my point of view. tongue

First of all, I'm not saying that the whole college is corrupted. There are a few people there who do their best & whatever they can to help us girls, and I am grateful for them. But let's face it, it's a rarity.

This college, or any other college or university for that matter, LIVES on humiliating the girls.
As long as it gains the benefit it needs, why would it even consider about helping "their girls".

The pandimonium (it's سوق حراج) I witnessed a few days ago was ... typical.
Nothing's new; nothing has changed.
Building's style changed? Sure. That's about the only thing they're ever good at ... appearances. Cool

Girls PLEADING to be adderressed or at least looked at ...
Papers everywhere ...
Tensions running high ...
It was a complete anarchy!!

Seeing the girls desperately seeking attention triggered a flashback when I first came to college to register 4 years ago. Everything is in it's exact same place four years ago ... let alone 27 or more.

The problem is that they simply don't care about us.
They don't care if we drove from God knows where just to see them get our work done.
They don't care if we got our priorities in order or not.
They don't care about ... etc.

As cold as you please, if the girls didn't come up with the necessary papers & documents, they can come back later anytime. <<< who do they think we are dismissing us like that?!
We are grown women for heaven's sake ... not children ... and we demand to be treated respectfully & as adults!! They should have the decencey of appreciating what we're going through to reach them. (there are lots of girls whose homes are not anywhere near the college)
As long as the girls lessen the better for them.
They would be able to get down to some real work done <<< wonder what that could be if the girls aren't that work that should be dealt with?? scratch

That day I just wished I could shove one of the staff aside, take over her desk & position and help those girls who needed it. <<< you're dreaming, girl
Guess this is what it takes to get things done over there ... get our work done by ourselves.

Fill those bare walls with announcements!!
Let us know what we are dealing with BEFOREHAND!!
(as it they can hear me) Sleep
We are not there to serve their every command & whim!! So you think you can get out of college that easily?! 278
We have RIGHTS!!

BELOW-ZERO service. So you think you can get out of college that easily?! 82789

الشكوى لله

So you think you can get out of college that easily?! 919687
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

So you think you can get out of college that easily?! Empty Re: So you think you can get out of college that easily?!

Post  fnoo Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow Regina

that was some serious venting!

just when I come to think about it again and again, I lose the words...

and what remains is only...disappointment
fnoo
fnoo
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post  LULU Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

hi every one how are you by the way dear fanoo i think that college will never change unless the employees start to feel what dose the responsibility & duty mean because if they dont nothing will ever change

do you know my friends i start feel jealous when i my 10 years old brother go with our dad to buy his new note book and the other thing
there is a desire in my heart tog & buy school stuff hahah

LULU

Back to top Go down

Post  fnoo Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Hey LULU

thankx for replying

I can see your point of veiw..

efficient staff is important, but I think that efficient "system" is even more important

Just give yourself time to reflect on ,,,,

How those people came to be in that position in the first place?

Do they really desreve to be where they are?

Do they have any idea about "socail intellegence" ?

Will anybody investigate thier actions should any student complain about thier services ?

Just think...

But be careful of acting!
fnoo
fnoo
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post  MoOoni Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:27 am

hhhhhhhhhh Fnoo and regina

do u reallly think that they would borher themselves and for example معاذ اللهWork!

والله انا اعرف لهم مارحت خذيت وثيقتي وشهادة حسن سيرة وسلوك الا الثلاثاء هذا!

علشان يكونون خلاص in mood to work

and even when i got there they wouldn't even move to get papers so that i can sign them

"الله يعافيك حبيبتي جيبي الاوراق اللي هناك"

"طلعي ملفك من هناك"

مايستفاد من رحلتي

خسرت كم كيلو

عرفت مقدار حب اختي لي <<سوت لي مساج بعد ماكسرت خاطرها

MoOoni

Back to top Go down

Post  fnoo Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 am

Hey Mooni,

thankx 4 replying...

at least U got a massage...always look at the bright side of things rabbit

Good luck
fnoo
fnoo
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum