BridgeS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome (^_^)

2 posters

Go down

Welcome (^_^) Empty Welcome (^_^)

Post  Bushra Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 am

Welcome (^_^) 114479

Hello

Hello

Hello

my friends ,my classmates

I would love to welcome all of you..............
in this space of SWIM BUT NEVER SINK

you are free to swim in every direction you like......... & we all gonna follow you.......

in this section , you can write about anything ; general topics, something you got through email. you can choose something to chat about, & everything you would like to talk about........

any suggestions
anything you need, you can always discuss among us.......

if you like to change anything in this forum, or, you need me to add something...........

God bless your hearts all

GooD LucK
Bushra
Bushra
Bushra
Admin
Admin

https://eng-dep-seniors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome (^_^) Empty Re: Welcome (^_^)

Post  Regina Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:58 pm

I would like to comment on something ... the title "Swim but Never Sink".
My eyes were directed to it instantly the moment I entered BridgeS.
It had me thinking of many interpretations for it. I would like to share that.

Life seems like a piece of cake when you're a child, but as you grow older various obstacles will stand in your way to whatever you want to achieve.

Now there is a choice! You will have to choose wether to face these obstacles with all the courage & strength you can muster ... or ... you can cower away from it.

There are hard paths & choices ... I don't deny it. But the only way you can ever truly know yourself, discover who you really are, & know what you are made out of, is if you FIGHT WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT. "Fight with all your might!"

Some paths are too hard for some to even tread upon. That is all right. Not everyone can choose it and succeed in it. Some choose it, but fail. That's OK. It's not the end of the world. You were just not meant for that kind of path. Don't let it discourage you. Life has many choices, many roads that you can choose from. All you have to do is find the one that suits you the most.

You can't keep going under! You've got to breathe! You've got to break through!
You might feel hardhips & misfortunes pull you down. You stand up and reply, "I WON'T let you pull me down!"

Welcome (^_^) 631792
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum